Pre Purchase Plumbing Inspection
Alliance Plumbing will give you peace of mind.
A lot of the time people are smart and get a building and pest inspection before buying a house to look for any hidden dark secrets that could cost them extra money.
What most people don’t realise is that a building inspection does not look for hidden or underground plumbing problems, which are usually the most expensive to fix. Our qualified and professional plumbers have found that 95% of houses they inspect have one or more problems with their plumbing, whether it’s a water hammer, tree roots in the stormwater or sewer pipes or a beautiful looking hot water heater rusting away on the inside.
That’s precisely why you should book in a Pre Purchase Plumbing Inspection with Alliance Plumbing.
A Pre Purchase Plumbing Inspection will investigate all the plumbing throughout the house including the underground pipe work. You will be provided with a report that will detail the following:
- Broken, blocked or faulty sewer pipes
- Downpipes and stormwater pipes that do not connect to the storm water system or are broken or blocked
- Bad water pressure
- Old rusty water pipes with leaks
- Hot water systems that need to be replaced
- Old, leaking and broken tapware and fixtures, and
- Condition of pipes for vanities, sinks & tubs
Alliance Plumbing service the entire Brisbane area. For peace of mind and to avoid any nasty surprises call us or complete the form below.