The Gap Gas Fitter
Your Local Gas Fitter in The Gap
If you’re looking for a The Gap gas plumber that you can trust, then Alliance Plumbing can help. Our gas fitters are all fully qualified and licensed, covering all suburbs in Brisbane. Whether you need a gas fitter for your home or a Commercial gas fitter for your business, we do it all.
Why Use an Alliance Plumbing The Gap Gas Fitter?
- We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and reasonable prices to provide you with unmatched service
- We have the experience, personnel and resources to make the project run smoothly
- We endeavour to complete your job on time and on budget
- No job is too small or too big
- We provide professional plumbing and gas services and adhere to OHS standards
- We are focused on getting the job done right the first time
We are Licensed Gas Fitters
In Queensland the person who carries out gas work, including LPG and natural gas must have a valid license or apprentice/trainee license and work under the supervision of a licensed gas fitter.
Your manufactures warranty on any appliances may be void if gas work is performed by an unlicensed person.
Gas Fitting Services
- Gas Repairs
- Gas Stove Installations
- Licensed Gas Fitter
- Gas Fitting & Replacement
- New Gas Installations
- Gas Hot Water Repairs & Replacement
- Gas Plumber
- Install Gas Cooktop
- Gas Leak
- Gas Connections/Conversions
Our customers have been using us for years and recommend us to their neighbours, friends and colleagues. We work 7:30am – 4pm at our normal hourly rates.
Our phones are manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our office staff can have a gas fitter to you within 60 minutes, day or night in an emergency.
Get a Quote or Booking a Job?
Residental, Commercial & Industrial
Licensed Gas Plumber With The Best Tools & Equipment
We only employ fully trained gas plumbers and we are a member of the Master Plumbers Association. Our plumbers drive fully stocked service vehicles with a range of commonly used items as well as an electric eel and all other tools and ladders. All our tradies are trained and equipped to carry out a comprehensive assessment of the job on the first visit.