Brisbane Backflow Prevention & Testing
Your Local Brisbane Backflow Prevention Plumber
If you’re looking for a Brisbane backflow prevention and testing plumber that you can trust, then Alliance Plumbing can help. Our plumbers are all fully qualified and licensed, covering all suburbs in Brisbane. Whether you need a backflow prevention device or your backflow plumbing tested, we do it all.
Why Use an Alliance Plumbing Brisbane Backflow Expert?
- We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and reasonable prices to provide you with unmatched service
- We endeavour to complete your job on time and on budget
- No job is too small or too big
- We have the experience, personnel and resources to make the project run smoothly
- Our team provide professional plumbing and gas services and adhere to OHS standards
- We are focused on getting the job done right the first time
If you have a testable backflow prevention device on your property it must be tested annually and the test results forwarded to Brisbane City Council. Reduced pressure zone, double check and some single check valves are testable backflow prevention devices.
Council issues annual reminder notices to prompt owners of premises where testable devices have been installed to arrange testing.
Call Alliance Plumbing for a quote on backflow testing, installation, repairs and servicing. We are fully licensed and complying with all industry standards.
We are able to offer all Backflow services including:
- Backflow prevention test inspection and maintenance report
- Installation of backflow devices /valves
- Repairs to back flow installations
- Liaison with your local Council