Brisbane Water Efficiency Certificate
Your Local Water Efficiency Certificate Plumber
If you’re looking for a Brisbane water efficiency plumber that you can trust, then Alliance Plumbing can help. Our plumbers are all fully qualified and licensed, covering all suburbs in Brisbane. Whether you need a water efficiency check on your own home or a water efficiency certificate for your rental property, we do it all.
Why Use an Alliance Plumbing Brisbane Water Efficiency Expert?
- We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and reasonable prices to provide you with unmatched service
- We endeavour to complete your job on time and on budget
- No job is too small or too big
- We have the experience, personnel and resources to make the project run smoothly
- Our team provide professional plumbing and gas services and adhere to OHS standards
- We are focused on getting the job done right the first time
What is a Water Efficient Property?
Rental properties are considered water efficient if certain water fixtures meet the standards listed below:
- All internal cold water taps, except those serving a bath, are to deliver a maximum of 9 litres of water, per minute.
- Shower heads are to have a maximum flow rate of 9 litres per minute.
- Toilets are to be dual flush, with the maximum flush volume of the full flush to be 6.5 litres, and the maximum for the half flush being 3.5 litres and a maximum average flush volume of 4 litres (based on the average of 1 full flush and 4 half flushes).
Make Your Property Water Efficient
- installing flow restricting aerators &/or
- upgrading tapware and outlets &/or
- installing flow restrictor fittings behind the spouts &/or
- installing flow restrictors in the tap
- complete all documentation